Mission Possible Winner
Rose Galante (centre) and grandson David Rayek receive the Ultimate Staycation from Karen Savill, visitor services coordinator for the City of Vernon, and Dan Proulx, general manager of the Greater Vernon Chamber. Galante was the winner of the Mission Possible campaign in support of local tourism. Mission Possible was hosted by the Chamber and sponsored by Tourism Vernon.
Participate from July 1 - 17
The Greater Vernon Chamber has proudly partnered with Tourism Vernon to bring you Mission Possible.
You are a secret agent and your mission is clear: TO SUPPORT LOCAL TOURISM!
You will be asked to scout and infiltrate local businesses for your mission and uncover the code words.
This is your mission should you choose to accept it. Good luck agents, THIS COMMUNITY NEEDS YOU!
How to Win the Ultimate Staycation
From July 1st - 17th visit our four Mission Possible host businesses:
Once there, you will need to find the Mission Possible secret code word somewhere on the property to fill out the on-site ballot and enter the draw.
You can enter one ballot per day at one or all four host businesses.
*Must be a Greater Vernon resident and 19+ to enter.
Ultimate Staycation Grand Prize
- 2 nights stay at Prestige Hotel
- SUP rentals for two from Beach Life Boards
- Dinner for two at Marten Brewing
- Breakfast for two at Okanagan Eatery
- Bike Lessons for two from Dialed Rides
- Engraved Yeti Travel mug and Two Adult season passes for Davison Orchard tours
- Extended family season's pass for O'Keefe Ranch
- Membership and stuffed marmot provided by Allan Brooks
- $250 Downtown Dollars donated by the Downtown Vernon Association