Board Nominations 2021-22
June 2, 2021 - The Greater Vernon Chamber of Commerce has put out the call for nominations for the 2021/22 volunteer board of directors.
Individuals with established business, leadership and advocacy experience have until 4 p.m. June 15 to submit their nomination package.
Do you know any prospective candidates who demonstrate the following qualities?
· Awareness and understanding of the role of the Chamber and a desire to support it.
· Awareness of the business and economic climate in Greater Vernon, B.C. and Canada.
· Previous board experience serving in an advocacy, leadership or executive position.
· Sound entrepreneurial skills.
· Understanding of financial statements, management reports, and risk management.
· High ethical standards and integrity in professional and personal dealings.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Past history of community involvement.
Nominees must be members of the Chamber members or representatives of Chamber members in good standing and must be endorsed by one other Chamber member in good standing.
The nomination package can be found here.
To learn more about the Greater Vernon Chamber, go to https://www.vernonchamber.ca
For more information about the process, contact 250-545-0771 or email@example.com