NOKTOGETHER - NORTH OKANAGAN BUSINESS RESOURCES
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE
WAGE SUBSIDY DETAILS
KPMG has put together a tax news flash on the 75 per cent wage subsidy.
FROM CARLETON UNIVERSITY
FROM THE INSURANCE BUREAU OF CANADA
FROM THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT
Landlord/Renter Information - March 25
Guidance to BC Manufacturers - March 25
Ministry of Agriculture - March 23
Ministry of Finance - March 23
FROM SMALL BUSINESS BC
FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Department of Small Business
- Visit our website for businesses for information about supporting your employees and your business. It is constantly updated as the COVID-19 crisis evolves.
- Contact your local financial institution. Since we know most small businesses have a relationship with their local financial institution already, we’ve worked with the financial sector to increase their lending capability to support you in in this challenging time. They are a good first place to start for help.
- Download the Canada Business App to find tailored supports to address your needs in the face of COVID-19.
- Consult the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s pandemic preparedness guide to help prepare you business in the days and weeks to come.
General Federal Announcements
- Mobilizing Industry to Fight Covid-19 -
- Department of Finance March 18 update
- Resources for Canadian business
FROM THE CANADIAN PAYROLL ASSOCIATION
FROM SANDLER TRAINING
- Seven Steps to Sustain Your Business
- Resources for Business
- How to Cope with the Impact of Covid-19 Webinar
FROM THE CANADIAN CHAMBER
- Canadian Business Resilience Network
- Pandemic Preparedness for Business
- Other Resources
- Letter to the Federal and Provincial Governments
COMMUNITY FUTURES NORTH OKANAGAN
THOMPSON OKANAGAN TOURISM ASSOCIATION
FROM CANADIAN MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION VERNON