Chartwell Carrington Place
- Assisted Living
- Health Service
- Personal Services
As Canada's largest retirement living operator, our mission at Chartwell is to provide seniors with a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life experience. Together with our committed and caring staff, we offer our residents top-quality service and a rewarding lifestyle in retirement communities they are proud to call home.
Chartwell Carrington Place has been part of Vernon since 2006 and is located in close proximity to shopping and banks. Our residents have access to a wide range of convenient services, including personal support delivered discreetly in our independent supportive living and assisted living suites.
We are uniquely our own. A pet-friendly community, what truly makes our residence special is our caring and friendly staff team. Our mission is to provide exceptional customer service and develop relationships built on trust and friendship. For us, coming to work each day is like coming home. As soon as you walk through our doors, you'll be struck by our comfortable, inviting and lively atmosphere, where residents can be found participating in engaging activities, socializing in our central cafe or enjoying a homemade meal in our dining room.
- Independent Supportive and Assisted Living options available
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Meals provided in our well appointed Dining Room. Weekly housekeeping included.
- Sprinter Van for appointments and group outings
- Nurse on site as well as certified Care staff (24 hr)
Member to MemberReferral for Chamber MembersPrint Coupon
Whom to Contact
- Twyla WygleManager Sales and Marketing4651 23rd StreetVernon, BC V1T 4K7Phone: (250) 545-5704