At KingFisher Boats, we believe in enriching lives while spending time on the water. We are the fastest growing designer, builder and marketer of welded heavy-gauge sportfishing boats; building 29 models in 5 series; Offshore, Coastal, Sport, Multi-Species and River Jet. We deliver premium boats to families, fishermen and adventurers across North America.
At KingFisher, we recognize and embrace the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
- Respect for People
- Financial Responsibility
- Being Accountable
- Improving Everyday
- Community Enrichment
- Team Players
KingFisher Boats is a Canada's Best Managed recipient, Employer of Choice from Boating Business and is a WorkSafeBC COR/OSSE Certified employer.
What's in it for you?
- Working alongside a great team of talented individuals;
- Flexible scheduling/work from home 50% of time.
- Building a world-class product;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Family owned company;
- Fun work events (Christmas Party, Golf Tournaments, BBQ, Vipers Games, Bowling, etc.);
- Extended Benefits Coverage,
- Employee Assistant Programs;
- Retirement Saving Plans;
- Employee Purchase Plans;
- Education and Apprenticeship Opportunities;
- Boating Experiences.
We are seeking reliable and self-motivated employees to fill a multitude of positions including:
- Cutting and Forming: Operate a Chop Saw, CNC Router Table and/or Break Press
- Welder/Fabricators: Fit, Fabricate and Weld All Aluminum boat hulls
- Prep/Paint: Prep and Paint Boat Hulls to customer specs
- Assembly: Wiring, Hardware Installation, Upholstery covering and installation, Carpentry, Final Assembly
To be successful you must be mechanically inclined, detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and comfortable working as part of a small team with minimum supervision. Trades in Machining, Welding, Fabricating, Automotive Refinishing and Painting, RV Technician, Marine Mechanic/Technician are desired.
We offer competitive wages and full benefits for employees who complete the probation period.
- Regular periods during which there is continuous physical effort is required, e.g., walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward;
- Exposure to factors such as temperature variations, fumes, moving machinery, humidity, toxic materials which may cause periods of discomfort, high noise levels;
- Frequent need to give concentrated attention, either hearing or seeing to work being performed;
- Noticeable pressure from deadlines, production quotas, accuracy or similar demands exists.
We will review all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be called.
Candidates must be available for all shifts:
- Day Shift - Monday to Thursday – 4:45 am to 2:15 pm
- Afternoon Shift - Monday to Thursday – 2:30 pm to 12:00 am
- Weekend Shift - Friday to Sunday – 5:00 am to 5:30 pm (Paint Department only)