At Sparkling Hill Resort discover a one of a kind, multi faceted beauty that is unparalleled in North America.The KurSpa Reception team works to provide exceptional customer service and anticipate the guests’ needs by providing Front Desk support, hosting and guiding tours, and contributing to reservations by educating the guests on spa and salon experiences and treatments.
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for guests during treatment check in and check out
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all aspects of job performance
- Host guests through the facility and familiarize them with the surroundings while explaining the KurSpa History and vision
- Guide the guests towards their specific needs when making reservations and offer multiple treatment bookings and up-sells
- Communicate effectively between spa staff to ensure an efficient guest experience
- Promote a safe working environment by adhering to Hotel health and safety standards
- Process transactions and adjustments in Maestro daily
- Perform any duties and responsibilities as assigned, including check lists
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain professional and welcoming demeanor at all times
- Must be focused on providing an exceptional level of service to every guest
- Previous Front Desk/Reception experience considered an asset
- Previous spa experience also an asset
- 1-2 years of customer service experience required
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
Qualified applications may submit a detailed resume and cover letter to Kerry Werner, KurSpa Manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care