Food & Beverage Server
To provide our guests with efficient and friendly food and beverage service while following the policies and procedures of the company.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail.
- Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Sales ability.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- High level of self confidence.
- Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Greeting and seating customers
- Serving food
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing to-go orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions