Parking Attendants help our guests get out of their car and out onto the slopes!
Top three reasons to work as a Parking Attendant at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule the works for both the employee and SilverStar.
2. Growth: the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development.
3. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies.
- Guide guests to correct parking spaces
- Monitor traffic flow and close parking lots accordingly
- Communicate with guests and staff in a positive manner
- Radio contact and correct radio procedures with parking and operations staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Should desire an outdoor position
- Knowledge of the resort an asset
- Must be fluent in English, and enunciate clearly due to high guest involvement and radio use
- Best suited for a mature candidate who can be assertive with guests when necessary
- Customer service experience a must, good communication skills
- Must possess exceptional employee and public relation skills and be of a naturally friendly and cooperative nature
- Must be mature, energetic and dependable
- Must be able to reason and react with quick thoughtful judgment while remaining calm under pressure
- Must be in good physical condition and well groomed
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
7 Days a week - with weekend, part time and full time hours available. Average hours 7:00 am till 1:00pm