Tire and Lub Technician
Tire and Lube Technician
The Bannister Auto Group is looking for a Lube and Tire technician to compliment or current talented service team at Bannister Honda. If you are looking to start or continue an automotive apprenticeship, this may be an excellent opportunity! If you are a 1st or 2nd-year apprentice looking at continuing your career or if you have been looking for an opportunity to jump start a career in the automotive industry as a certified Automotive Technician, this may be the job for you.
WHAT THE DAY OF A TECHNICIAN LOOKS LIKE:
• You will be the go-to person who will perform basic automotive servicing
• Use your expertise to install and repair tires
• Your days will be very active with continuous movement, standing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
• you will ensure that all required services have been completed by performing quality control checks
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• A mechanically inclined mindset
• Although you will not be required to have the skills of a formula one drive, at times driving will be a part of your duties thus a valid Driver's License is needed.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Detailed customer service approach and a team player
• Competitive compensation plan and industry leading benefits
- Ability to learn from the manufacturer through hands-on web-based technical training
- Access to the latest technology, tools and equipment to support your learning and vehicle repairs
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement
- Support from management, technicians and other team members to help you succeed
- A family atmosphere where you are valued and recognized for your contributions
- Employee pricing perks
No Resume, No Problem, just answer a few questions when you apply, and we will contact you if additional information is required to move forward with your application. We look forward to hearing from you.